ISTH honors recipients of Esteemed Career Awards
The International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH) recognizes the recipients of the 2023 ISTH Esteemed Career Awards, which were announced during the Opening Ceremony at the ISTH 2023 Congress in Montréal, Canada.
Five leaders are awarded annually to individuals whose career contributions have significantly advanced the scientific community’s understanding or treatment of diseases and disorders that affect hemostasis. Their accomplishments are internationally regarded as exemplary models of research, clinical practice and mentoring excellence. The recipients are nominated by their peers and are selected following a competitive review process.
The 2023 Esteemed Career Award recipients are as follows:
- Robert Andrews, Ph.D. (Australia)
- Ampaiwan Chuansumrit, M.D. (Thailand / Reach-the-World)
- Maureane Hoffman, M.D., Ph.D. (United States)
- Menno Huisman, M.D., Ph.D (The Netherlands)
- Marie Scully, M.D. (United Kingdom)
To learn more about the Esteemed Career Awards, visit www.isth.org.