Follow the ISTH 2023 Twitter Ambassadors
The ISTH announced its official Social Media Ambassadors for the ISTH 2023 Congress. This year’s ambassadors are veteran ISTH leaders, members of the Local Organizing Committee and regional experts.
These esteemed scientific communicators will be tweeting throughout the Congress, highlighting the science presented from June 24-28. These members of the ISTH community are influential communicators in their field, and represent a wide array of scientific perspectives on the most important topics in thrombosis and hemostasis, as well as diverse Canadian perspectives.
For more information about the congress go to @isth and follow the Twitter conversation at #ISTH2023.
See the list of Ambassadors, as well as their twitter handles below:
- ISTH President Flora Peyvandi, M.D., Ph.D., @flora_peyvandi
- ISTH Congress Chair Susan Kahn, M.D., @SusanRKahn1
- ISTH Congress Chair Marc Rodger, M.D., @RodgerMarc
- ISTH 2023 SSC Liaison Marc Carrier, M.D., @MarcCarrier1
- JTH Editor-in-Chief Jim Morrissey, Ph.D., @JHMorrissey
- RPTH Editor-in-Chief Mary Cushman, M.D., M.Sc., @MaryCushmanMD
- WTD Steering Committee Chari Lana Castellucci, M.D., @LanaCastellucci
- Regional Experts:
- ISTH institutional accounts:
- Local organizations to follow: